DELIVERIES AND RETURNS
We offer a variety of delivery methods to your home or office.
|Free Delivery (Within UK only)||Free||5 – 7 working days|
|Standard Next Day Delivery (order before 1pm, Monday to Friday)||£8.50||Next day delivery, address within the UK|
|European Delivery||£12.50||5 – 7 working days|
|USA and ROW||£19.95||7 – 10 working days|
Standard Next Day Delivery orders need to be received by 1pm to enable same day dispatch and are not available on Saturday and Sunday or Public Bank Holidays.
Deliveries to Europe and Worldwide orders will be dispatched by Royal Mail International Signed For. Royal Mail states delivery within 5 to 7 working days.
For security purposes, all Margot deliveries require a signature. All mainland UK next day deliveries are sent via Royal Mail and you will receive notification on the day of delivery. Deliveries to the Channel Islands are sent via Royal Mail.
Please make sure your pieces are returned in a new and unused condition and in their original packaging in order for us to process an exchange or refund.
Engraved or bespoke pieces are non-returnable/non-refundable.
We cannot accept responsibility for items that are defective or damaged, resulting from improper handling, lack of care, misuse, accidents or normal wear and tear. Please refer to the Jewellery Care section of this website for more information.
In the event you would like to return your online purchase you can do this free of charge and by following the instructions below;
- within seven days of receipt of your order, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request an exchange or a free returns label. You then have a further seven days to return any unsuitable items. (In total you have two weeks to get the product(s) back with us);
- a pre-paid postage label will be sent by email. Please print it, cut it and stick it to the outside of the original delivery envelope ensuring that the package is fully sealed and the labels are fully secured;
- pack the item(s) you wish to return in their original condition, with the original packaging provided and enclose a copy of your order. Items may only be returned in their original form;
- please note any items returned damaged or tangled will not be refunded;
- we strongly advise you to obtain proof of postage receipt as we cannot be held responsible for any returned items until they reach us. We cannot accept responsibility for parcels lost in transit;
- upon receipt of your return, your credit, debit card or PayPal account originally used for the purchase will be credited with the cost of the goods minus the initial delivery charges (exceptions may apply). We will process your return within 5 days. NB: Your credit card company may take a further 3-5 working days to credit your account.
If you need any assistance with your return please get in touch with customer care email@example.com or call +44 (0) 7717 001851.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange your return/exchange.